- This compact European hinge has a titanium finish that looks great on dark and mid-toned cabinets.
- Three way adjustable after installation
- A switch which will deactivate the soft close feature
- Designed for a face frame thickness of 3/4".
- Plastic dowels and matching screws for the door side of the hinge are included. Dowels may be discarded if not needed.
- Not included is the screw for attaching the hinge to the face frame. Order one of our SKU 778167 per hinge.
- Please note that the two adjustment screws on this hinge are chrome and not the dark bronze finish.
- The hinge screw hole center-to-center dimension is 1-3/4" (45mm)
- The hinge fits into a 1-3/8" (35mm) cup drilled in the back of the door
- The bore distance used for this hinge is 1/8" (3 mm)
- The cup depth of the 1-3/8" hole needs to be 7/16" (11 mm)
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||106 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||One #8 x 3/4" Pan Head Screw (Our SKU 778167)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Compact European Hinge, Titanium, Soft Closing, 1/2" Overlay
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet