- Rixson style high quality pivot hinge at a great price.
- Maximum door height 102" (8'6") by 42" (3'6") wide.
- Features oil impregnated sintered bronze bearing on top pivot.
- Sealed bearings on bottom pivot for protection from weather and debris.
- Center hung pivot assembly for double acting exterior or interior doors.
- All center hung pivot sets are double acting unless the door is stopped by some means on the door frame.
- Bottom pivot mounts directly to floor.
- Doors do not automatically return to center.
|Weight Rating||500 lbs Per Set|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Center Hung Pivot Set, 500 lbs
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Center Hung Pivot Set, 500 lbs
Q Seth Rothe • 03/16/2018, 4:11:09 PM What is the minimum thickness of the door for this pivot set? Will it work on 1 3/8" or 11/2" door thickness?
A 03/16/2018, 4:34:39 PM Hi Seth! This pivot set can accommodate door thicknesses between 1-3/8" to 2-1/2".
Q TMeyer • 06/21/2018, 3:08:16 PM What. Is there geofdoorheights this can accommodate?
A 06/22/2018, 9:35:28 AM Hi TMeyer! Maximum door size for this Pivot Set is 102" x 42".
Q Paul Chapman • 12/05/2018, 9:40:49 AM On the bottom hinge, what is the gap between the plate that mounts to the floor and the plate that mounts to the door?
A 12/05/2018, 9:59:24 AM Hi Paul! The distance from the plate attaching to the door to the edge of the door is 1-7/16". Then minimum clearance is 5/16" to a maximum of 11/16" depending on the mortise. Here's a dimensional diagram/template with some more details and what we were referencing. https://www.abhmfg.com/content/documents/0000067_0370_05.pdf