My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Blum Tip-On cabinet touch latches open your cabinet door when you give the door a gentle push inward.
- For use with Self-Closing European hinges only. If you have non self-closing hinges, see our SKU G10007 (also found under related products).
- Works for both overlay and inset doors.
- Works best for doors that are 12" or wider.
- The Tip-On latch will push the door open wider than most other touch type latches (approximately 1.5"). This allows your hand to reach behind the door and pull it open.
- To close the cabinet door, simply push the door closed. Your existing self-closing hinge will keep the door closed against the cabinet frame. This Blum Tip-On does not use magnetic action.
- This product is sold in components. Please make sure to order one Tip-On and one Holder per door.
Holders and Installation
- Made to be installed in frameless cabinets (cabinets without a face frame).
- May be installed in face-frame cabinets by installing a block of wood behind the cabinet face-frame
- The Holder is available in two types
- In-Line Type (screw holes are not visible), Blum 956A.1201 / SKU 268818
- Wing Type (2 attachment screw holes are visible), Blum 956A.1501 / SKU 268820
- Tip-On can be installed without a holder
- Drill a 10mm hole in the cabinet side panel
- Install the "Tip On" in the 10mm hole
- See the documents found under Downloads for further details on this installation method
- Screws are not included with either of the holders, but they are available to purchase separately. Order two #6 flat head screws (SKU 652360) per holder.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Tip-On Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum Tip-On Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors
Q James Hoover • 02/17/2018, 4:06:42 AM Can this touch latch be used with the Blum Blumotion compact hinge SKU B10006?
A 02/19/2018, 10:52:32 AM Hi James. Unfortunately, push in touch latches cannot be used with soft closing hinges because there isn't enough force to latch the door when it closes.