- Blum blind corner hinge for overlay cabinet doors.
- Three-dimensional adjustment.
- Works with doors up to 24mm thick (15/16").
- This is a Blum "Inserta" type hinge, which does not require screws to mount into the back of the door.
- Door overlay for this hinge varies depending on the "setback" position of the mounting plate and your bore distance. Use the table and diagrams found at the document found under Downloads to help determine this information and select the proper mounting plate.
- 1 Blum Overlay Blind Corner Hinge (Blum #79T9990B37)
- 1 Blum Frameless Mounting Plate:
- There are three possible mounting plates for this setup. Each plate is a different height, which, in conjunction to the cabinet frame thickness, changes the "door gap". This is the gap between the door and frame when closed. To chose the correct mounting plate, please reference the "Reveal & Installation" document below.
- Two #6 screws for the mounting plate (hinge side does not require screws)
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
|Model Number||Hinge: 79T9990B37
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
6mm Plate: 175H9160
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||95 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Overlay Blind Corner Hinge - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.