- Blum mounting plate for pie cut corner doors. Also used for non-pie cut corner doors.
- This mounting plate attaches to a cutout in the cabinet face frame.
- It is used with Blum's "Modul"170 degree (SKU 652000) and 100 degree hinges (SKU 652001). Does not work with Blum's "Clip Top" style hinges).
- The hinge attaches to the mounting plate with a screw rather than the current clip on system.
- In the case of a pie cut corner installation, this mounting plate holds the two doors to the cabinet face frame.
|Finish Group||Polished Nickel,Polished Nickel|
|Product Type||Mounting Plate Only|
|Cabinet Door Type||Lazy Susan/Corner|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" Flat head screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Mounting Plate for Pie Cut Corner Doors
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Blum Mounting Plate for Pie Cut Corner Doors
Q Mike • 12/16/2017, 8:41:50 PM Is this piece the same as 199.010-01.01? Thank you!!
A 12/18/2017, 5:10:15 PM It sure is!
Q Liz Eriksen • 01/26/2018, 10:17:10 AM Looking for replacement part 80.610-03.02F for lazy susan cabinet, attaches with part 199.0100.02
A 01/30/2018, 1:14:44 PM Hello Liz, If your hinge plate looks like the one shown on this page, it (this mounting plate) is the only one we know of in existence and has been factory discontinued with no future supply available. It may be best if you email us a picture or two of what you're attempting to match. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org