Blum Mounting Plate for Pie Cut Corner Doors
Ships by the next day!
- Blum mounting plate for pie cut corner doors. Also used for non-pie cut corner doors.
- This mounting plate attaches to a cutout in the cabinet face frame.
- It is used with Blum's "Modul"170 degree (SKU 652000) and 100 degree hinges (SKU 652001). Does not work with Blum's "Clip Top" style hinges).
- The hinge attaches to the mounting plate with a screw rather than the current clip on system.
- In the case of a pie cut corner installation, this mounting plate holds the two doors to the cabinet face frame.
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Cabinet Door Type||Lazy Susan/Corner|
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" Flat head screws|
|Made in USA||No|