My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Blum blind corner hinge for inset cabinet doors. Also works on inset doors that are slightly offset.
- Three-dimensional adjustment.
- Works with doors up to 24mm thick (15/16").
- See the minimum reveal sheet under Downloads to make sure this hinge will work for you.
- 1 Blum Corner Hinge (Blum #79T850)
- 1 Blum Frameless Mounting Plate:
- 3mm Plate - if a flush inset is desired (most common)
- 0mm Plate - if a 3mm offset application is desired
- Four #6 screws for the hinge and mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
|Model Number||Hinge: 79T9550
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||95 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Inset Blind Corner Hinge - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.