- Blum Inserta straight arm hinge bundle for overlay doors on face-frame cabinets.
- Inserta hinges install on the door without using screws. On the hinge cup is a cover that acts as a lever. By pressing down on the lever, an anchor device is expanded which secures the hinge. This type of hinge is also known as a tool-free or toolless hinge.
- This hinge uses two 8mm (5/16") holes where the wood screw holes would normally be to secure the hinge. Click on the link below to view the Inserta screw hole pattern.
- The hinge and mounting plate attach to each other by snapping on.
- 1 x Blum Inserta Straight Arm Hinge
- 1 Blum Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are three possible mounting plates for face frame overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link below.
- 2 x #7 Wood Screws for the Mounting Plate
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268001)
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action (SKU 268230)
Available for purchase separately:
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: 71T3590
0mm Plate: 175L6600.22
3mm Plate: 175L6630.22
6mm Plate: 175L6660.22
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #7 x 5/8" wood screws for the mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Inserta Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet