Note: Due to the nature of this item, it can only be ordered via phone. This item is typically in stock and ready to ship. If interested, please click here to contact us.
- The Blum Ecodrill (M31.1000) is a jig or template for drilling the 35mm cup in the back of a cabinet door for European hinges.
- This drilling device is powered by an electric or cordless (18V or higher) power drill (not included).
- This device is used by professional cabinet makers and amateurs alike with excellent results.
- The device is adjustable for the cup depth and the bore distance (also known as the "tab").
- It will also drill the 8mm holes if you are using dowels. If you are using wood screws it will mark the drilling location for you.
- Adjustable for bore distances from 2mm to 8mm and will clamp on to various door thicknesses up to 40mm.
- The Blum Ecodrill drills for the Blum European Hinge boring pattern (now standard among many European hinge manufacturers);
- 45mm between screw holes
- 35mm cup diamter
- 9.5mm from center of screw hole to center of 35mm cup
- Included with the Ecodrill (pre-installed) are;
- 35mm bit
- 8mm bits (2 each) for drilling the dowel holes or marking the wood screw locations
- Two Torx bits which fit into your electric drill and drive the drill bits on the device
PLEASE NOTE: OUR NORMAL RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS TOOL. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE FOR CREDIT OR REFUND.