Ships by the next day!
- The Blum Ecodrill (M31.1000) is a jig or template for drilling the 35mm cup in the back of a cabinet door for European hinges.
- This drilling device is powered by an electric or cordless (18V or higher) power drill (not included).
- This device is used by professional cabinet makers and amateurs alike with excellent results.
- The device is adjustable for the cup depth and the bore distance (also known as the "tab").
- It will also drill the 8mm holes if you are using dowels. If you are using wood screws it will mark the drilling location for you.
- Adjustable for bore distances from 2mm to 8mm and will clamp on to various door thicknesses up to 40mm.
- The Blum Ecodrill drills for the Blum European Hinge boring pattern (now standard among many European hinge manufacturers);
- 45mm between screw holes
- 35mm cup diamter
- 9.5mm from center of screw hole to center of 35mm cup
- Included with the Ecodrill (pre-installed) are;
- 35mm bit
- 8mm bits (2 each) for drilling the dowel holes or marking the wood screw locations
- Two Torx bits which fit into your electric drill and drive the drill bits on the device
PLEASE NOTE: OUR NORMAL RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS TOOL. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE FOR CREDIT OR REFUND.