- This Blum European hinge is designed for corner cabinets in a kitchen (often times there is a lazy susan behind the doors).
- For this type of bi-fold door, one door is attached to the cabinet frame and the other door is attached to the first door. This is the hinge that attaches the two doors together in the center. The hinge that holds the two doors to the cabinet frame is our Blum 170 degree hinge, which can be found under related products below.
- This hinge is the new version of Blum's pie cut corner or bi-fold door hinge. To view Blum's old style bi-fold door hinge click on the link below. The new hinge is functionally identical to the old style.
- This corner hinge for kitchen cabinets features three-dimensional adjustment capabilities.
- This hinge is made up of two parts: the hinge and the mounting plate.
- Note: This hinge will not replace other brands of hinges because the hole that the hinge fits into is a partial hole (negative bore distance)
- 1 Blum Corner Hinge (Blum #79T850)
- 1 Blum 0mm Face Frame Mounting Plate
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 screws for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
|Model Number||79T8500.10 (Hinge)
175L6600.22 (0mm Plate)
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||60 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Corner Hinge
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Blum Corner Hinge
Q Kevin Moore • 02/01/2018, 11:31:15 AM Will the new mounting plate fit the old hinge ??
A 02/01/2018, 2:33:49 PM It depends on which hinge you have. If it is a Blum clip top style hinge, then yes, the new mounting plate will fit the old hinge. But if it's an older style where the plate attaches to the hinge with a screw to hold it in place, then no, it will not be compatible.
Q Pablo • 08/29/2018, 5:27:07 PM I need to replace a broken hinge 78M810. Is the 79T8500 the correct replacement part? It need to fit in the existing holes and work correctly with the other two hinges on the door. Thanks.
A 08/30/2018, 9:06:47 AM Hi Pablo! Based on that old part number this newer Corner Hinge should be able to work for you when connecting the bi-fold doors on a corner cabinet application.
Q Anita • 10/04/2018, 8:37:48 AM I have a broken 78.850-01.01 hinge. The plate 175L660-01.22 appears to be intact. Both are from about 2003 I believe. Can I use this unit 79T8500.10 (Hinge) and 175L6600.22 (0mm Plate) to replace them? Although the numbers don't match, my hinge looks like the photo. Thanks.
A 10/04/2018, 10:10:22 AM You are correct on all accounts Anita. This Blum Conrer hinge with the 0mm plate that is preselected is the correct replacement for you.