- The mounting plate and hinge are combined in one unit.
- For face frame cabinets with a 3/4" face frame thicknesses.
- This large overlay hinge is adjustable after installation plus or minus 1/8" in height, plus or minus 1/16" side to side, and plus 3/32" and minus 1/32" depth.
- Installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door.
- This hinge features a shallow cup depth (7/16"). This is useful for doors with a deep profile cut on the outside edge of the door.
- Bore distanceis 1/8". The bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. This dimension is a standard dimension for all compact European hinges.
- Available in five different overlays. If you are replacing hinges, your present overlay will be stamped on the old hinge. If you need to determine the overlay dimension of your door, click on the link below for measurement instructions.
- The C39 Blum overlay hinge side comes with screws and press-in dowels. If your installation does not use "press in" dowels you can remove the dowels and use the wood screws provided.
- The mounting plate side of the hinge does not come with screws, but screws are available as an add-on item. Only one is needed per hinge
- The optional cover cap installs onto the mounting plate side of the hinge, giving the hinge a cleaner appearance.
|Model Number||1" Overlay: 39C358C.16
1 - 1/4" Overlay: 39C358C.20
1 - 5/16" Overlay: 39C358C.21
1 - 3/8" Overlay: 39C358C.22
1 - 1/2" Overlay: 39C358C.24
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Compact 39C Large Overlay Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet