- The mounting plate and hinge are combined in one unit.
- For face frame cabinets with a 3/4" face frame thicknesses.
- The hinge is adjustable after installation plus or minus 1/8" in height, plus or minus 1/16" side to side, and plus 3/32" and minus 1/32" depth.
- Installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door.
- This hinge features a shallow cup depth (7/16"). This is useful for doors with a deep profile cut on the outside edge of the door.
- Bore distanceis 1/8". The bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. This dimension is a standard dimension for all compact European hinges.
- Available in 4 different overlays. If you are replacing hinges, your present overlay will be stamped on the old hinge. If you need to determine the overlay dimension of your door, click on the link below for measurement instructions.
- The hinge side comes with screws and press-in dowels. If your installation does not use "press in" dowels you can remove the dowels and use the wood screws provided.
- The mounting plate side does not come with screws, but screws are available as an add-on item. Only one is needed per hinge
|Cabinet Door Type||Full Overlay,Half Overlay|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Model Number||3/8" Overlay: 38N358C.06
1/2" Overlay: 38N358C.08
5/8" Overlay: 38N358C.10
3/4" Overlay: 38N358C.12
|Opening Angle||105 Degrees|
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Compact 38N Small Overlay Hinges
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Blum Compact 38N Small Overlay Hinges
Q Ella • 02/11/2018, 11:03:52 AM I am not sure which one do I need but I have a picture of it. How can I send it to you ?
A 02/12/2018, 2:11:53 PM Hi Ella! You can email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q JOHN M DUNN • 03/19/2018, 5:16:17 PM How far from the door edge to the edge of the 35mm cup for blum 1/2 inch overlay soft close compact hinges
A 03/19/2018, 6:50:10 PM Hi John! For any Compact Style European Hinges the usual Bore Distance is going to be 1/8" from the edge of the door.