Important note: This page is for the Compact 33 hinge ONLY, and does not include the mounting plate or screws. To view the bundle which includes these products, please see related products below.
- Mounts into a 35mm cup in the back of the cabinet door. Cup depth is 1/2".
- The bore distance (the distance from the edge of the 35mm cup to the edge of the door) is 1/8" for all applications of this hinge.
- This hinge is adjustable after installation. Side to side adjustment is plus or minus 1/8" and height adjustment is plus or minus 9/64".
- These hinges require mounting plates.
- This product page includes the hinge only.
- If you need mounting plates with your hinge they may be purchased separately or as part of a Compact 33 kit. Both pages are linked below.
- You must determine your door's overlay before purchasing a mounting plate.
- It is okay to reuse your existing mounting plates. They will work with the new hinge.
- The following are some possible numbers that Blum has stamped on these hinges over the years: 120, 32.160, 30.310, PA66, 32.260
- It is advisable to replace all of the hinges at the same time on any door when you have worn out hinges.
- Prior versions of this hinge were made to open to 120 degrees. The 120 degree hinge can be replaced with this new 110 degree version . It is not advisable to mix 120 degree hinges with the new 110 degree hinge.
- This hinge used to be made in a dark antique brass finish. Nickel is now the only finish available.
- The "Old Style" Blum Compact 33
- You can use this new model hinge to replace your "old" style Blum Compact 33 hinge. The old style and the new style are functionally the same even though they look like different hinges (please trust us on this one).
- The only difference is in the old style had its screw holes located closer to the pivot point of the hinge,
- When replacing the Old Style with the New Style, you will have to re-drill the small wood screw holes. The new screw hole location will not interfere with the old screw hole location.
- To view a comparison of the Old Style and the New Style click on the link below.
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel
|Product Type||Hinge Only|
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" flat head screws (our SKU 652360)|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Compact 33 - Hinge Only
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
| February 19th, 2019
Hinges worked perfectly. Great price and super fast shipping!
| September 18th, 2018
My previous hinge broke. It was nice to find the broken part for sale separate from the other piece.
8 Questions asked about Blum Compact 33 - Hinge Only
Q robert kahn • 01/25/2018, 10:29:12 AM Blum Compact 33 looks right. However, the number on the top in your sample is 110. On my cabinets the number on the top is 120. Am I looking at the wrong sample? Thanks.
A 01/25/2018, 11:51:25 AM Hi Robert, Prior versions of this hinge were made to open to 120 degrees. The 120 degree hinge can be replaced with this new 110 degree version . It is not advisable to mix 120 degree hinges with the new 110 degree hinge. Thank you for asking!
Q Kent • 02/02/2018, 8:12:05 AM Do you carry the Blum compact 33 hinge in a bronze finish?
A 02/03/2018, 10:49:26 AM Hello Kent, no we do not. Blum makes their Compact 33 in nickel finish only. Unfortunately, the Blum Compact 33 is no longer available in a bronze finish.
Q Clifford McManama • 02/13/2018, 3:09:09 PM My hinge has a number of 30.310-11.02. Am I ordering the correct part?
A 02/13/2018, 5:43:24 PM Yep! This is the replacement for you.
Q Jeffrey White • 02/24/2018, 1:39:03 PM What is the correct part number for a 30.310-11.02 Hinge Only?
A 02/26/2018, 2:47:36 PM There have been many numbers stamped on Compact 33 hinges over the years. 30.310-11.02 is one of them. This is the correct replacement for you.
Q Gerald Bonno • 03/13/2018, 11:19:00 AM i have grass 850-01 and 830-41 can you help me with a replacement
A 03/13/2018, 11:59:17 AM Hi Gerald! We are able to reference the 830-41 series hinge and that would be for a 1/2" Overlay. You can view/purchase both hinge and mounting plate to replace those discontinued hinges from Grass. They'll fit in the same cup in the backside of the door, but you can expect to redo all your screw holes. Someone from our team will be in contact with you in regards to the other hinge as we may need some additional measurements. https://www.hardwaresource.com/blum-compact-33-hinge-bundle.html