- Mounts into a 35mm cup in the back of the cabinet door. Cup depth is 1/2".
- The bore distance (the distance from the edge of the 35mm cup to the edge of the door) is 1/8" for all applications of this hinge.
- This hinge is adjustable after installation. Side to side adjustment is plus or minus 1/8" and height adjustment is plus or minus 9/64".
- You must determine your door's overlay before purchasing a mounting plate.
- To choose which plate is best for your door, simply measure your door overlay and match it up to the overlay dimension listed. There is a link below that will show you how to measure your overlay.
- The following are some possible numbers that Blum has stamped on these hinges over the years: 120, 32.160, 30.310, PA66, 32.260
- When replacing worn out or broken Blum hinges, it is a good idea to replace all the hinges on your door at the same time.
- Prior versions of this hinge were made to open to 120 degrees. The 120 degree hinge can be replaced with this new 110 degree version . It is not advisable to mix 120 degree hinges with the new 110 degree hinge.
- This hinge used to be made in a dark antique brass finish. Nickel is now the only finish available.
- The "Old Style" Blum Compact 33
- You can use this new model hinge to replace your "old" style Blum Compact 33 hinge. The old style and the new style are functionally the same even though they look like different hinges (please trust us on this one).
- The only difference is in the old style had its screw holes located closer to the pivot point of the hinge,
- When replacing the Old Style with the New Style, you will have to re-drill the small wood screw holes. The new screw hole location will not interfere with the old screw hole location.
- To view a comparison of the Old Style and the New Style click on the link below.
|Model #||33.360 (Hinge)
|HS SKU||652276 (Hinge)|
652281 (1/4" Plate)
652280 (1/2" Plate)
652344 (5/8" Plate)
652278 (3/4" Plate)
652346 (1" Plate)
652347 (1-1/8" Plate)
652349 (1-1/4" Plate)
652348 (1-3/8" Plate)
652350 (1-1/2" Plate)
652352 (1-5/8" Plate)
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay, Full Overlay|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|