- This Blum mounting plate mounts on the inside wall of the cabinet (not on the face frame).
- For use with Blum's Clip Top hinges.
- Mounting plates are sized by height. Each mounting plate in combination with the bore distance of the hinge creates the door overlay (for an overlay door) or the reveal (for an inset door or back to back door)
- For back-to-back door installations, we offer Back-to-Back screws. Back-to-Back installations are where two doors are installed to the same cabinet side panel. It is recommended that the mounting plates for these hinges be installed with Back-to-Back screws (a male/female type screw) so that the screws do not interfere with each other.
- When replacing worn out or broken Blum hinges, it is a good idea to replace all the hinges and mounting plates on your door at the same time.
- If you have an existing Blum mounting plate that you would like to replace, simply match the height of your plate to the height of one of these plates. Click on the link below to see how to measure the size of your existing plate.
- 0mm (Blum #175H710): 5/16"
- 3mm (Blum #175H713): 7/16"
- 6mm (Blum #175H916): 9/16"
- 9mm (Blum #175H719): 11/16"
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #7 Screws (Our SKU 268001)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Clip Top Frameless Mounting Plate
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet