My Cart: 0 item(s)
- These mounting plates are made for Blum hinges on face frame cabinets.
- Will work on any Blum "clip top" or "clip" hinges.
- These plates mount on the cabinet on the edge of the face frame.
- When replacing worn out or broken Blum hinges, it is a good idea to replace all the hinges and mounting plates on your door at the same time.
- If you have an existing Blum mounting plate that you would like to replace, simply match the height of your plate to the height of one of these plates. See the document found under Downloads to learn how to measure the height of your existing plate.
- 0mm Plate (Blum 175L660) - 5/16" actual height
- 3mm Plate (Blum 175L663) - 7/16" actual height
- 6mm Plate (Blum 175L666) - 9/16" actual height
Note: For years cabinet makers have incorrectly installed these mounting plate with #6 screws instead of the correct #7 screws. This causes the plates to eventually crack. Please use #7 screws when installing these plates. Screws are not included.
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #7 Flat Head Screws
(Our SKU 268000)
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Clip Top Face Frame Mounting Plates
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| November 18th, 2018
1 Question asked about Blum Clip Top Face Frame Mounting Plates
Q Mark • 11/21/2018, 7:19:48 AM How do I measure height of existing plate? Text above mentions a link for this information but I don't see any.
A 11/21/2018, 8:33:42 AM Hi Mark! If you want to measure the actual height of a mounting plate all you need to do is place it on a flat surface and measure up the middle of the mounting plate.