Important Note: This page is for the hinge only. Please read below to determine if additional components are required.
- Mounting Plates for this hinge must be ordered separately. This is the component which mounts the hinge to the side wall of your cabinet. You can find these under related products below. The options available are:
- Blum's Modul Frameless mounting plate (our SKU 652007).
- Blum's "Special Face Frame Mounting Plate" (our SKU 701100).
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and screws. These are typically used for manufactured wood products such as MDF to provide a stronger hold. If drilling directly into hardwood, you can discard these and use two #6 x 5/8" wood screws (our SKU 652360) instead. These can be found under related products below.
- If you are doing new construction we highly recommend that you use Blum's newer Clip Top Hinges rather than these older style Modul Hinges. Some common options can be found under related products below.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to use your existing Modul mounting plates to install this hinge the machine screw that attaches the hinge to the mounting plate is part of your existing mounting plate. That screw is not included with this hinge
Accessories available for this hinge:
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Please note: Blum's Modul Face Frame mounting plate has been discontinued. If you have a face frame application, you will need to switch to the new clip top style hinge.
|Plate Connection Type
|Screw Hole Spacing
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Two 8mm dowels pre-attached with two dowel screws
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Blum 170 Degree Modul Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.