- Blum 170 degree hinge bundle for overlay doors on face frame cabinets.
- Available in self-closing and free swinging functionalities.
- The hinge and mounting plate attach to each other by snapping on.
- 1 Blum 170 Degree Hinge
- 1 Blum Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are three possible mounting plates for face frame overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" document found under Downloads.
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 screws for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268003)
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action (SKU 268234)
- Note: Soft close does not work with free swinging hinge.
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 130 degrees (SKU 652033)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Self-Closing Hinge: 71T6550
Free Swinging Hinge: 70T6550
0mm Plate: B175L6600.22
3mm Plate: B175L6630.22
6mm Plate: B175L6660.22
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||170 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum 170 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum 170 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
Q Bob Summers • 01/05/2018, 8:06:02 AM I don't understand the mounting plate question. I have the same plate shown in the picture but I am now presented with three options. Which one is the same as the picture.
A 01/05/2018, 1:13:13 PM The plate shown is a 0mm plate.