- Blum 170 degree hinge bundle for back-to-back overlay doors on frameless cabinets.
- Available in self-closing and free swinging functionalities.
- The hinge and mounting plate attach to each other by snapping on.
- Please see the minimum reveal sheet below to determine if this hinge bundle will work for you.
- 1 Blum 170 Degree Hinge
- 1 Blum 0mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Depending on cabinet side wall thickness you will need either of the following:
- For cabinet wall thickness of 5/8" to 7/8", you will need to use two back to back mounting screws.
- For cabinet wall thickness of 1" or greater, use two #6 x 5/8" screws.
- Note that only two back to back screws are required for two hinges, whereas you would need four #6 x 5/8" screws for two hinges.
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268003)
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action (SKU 268234)
- Note: Soft close does not work with free swinging hinge.
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 130 degrees (SKU 652033)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Self-Closing Hinge: 71T6650
Free Swinging Hinge: 70T6650
0mm Plate: 71T6650
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||170 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum 170 Degree Hinge for Back-to-Back Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet