- Gate latch latches automatically when strike bar hits latch mechanism.
- For in-swinging gates
- For right or left hand swinging gates.
- Available in black coated or zinc plated finishes
- Floating bar feature adjusts to compensate for any gate sag.
- Can be padlocked and can be rigged with a pull cord to open gate from the outside.
|Length||4" Strike Bar|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Screws are included|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Bar Type Gate Latch
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Bar Type Gate Latch
Q Ed • 01/06/2018, 7:33:50 AM What is the measurement of the rectangular plate that mounts to the gate?
A 01/08/2018, 10:46:47 AM Hello Ed, The plate that holds the bar is 1-3/4" wide x 2" tall. The plate for the strike is 1-1/4" wide x 1-1/2" tall.
Q Alberto Bermudez • 01/11/2018, 3:33:33 AM How far apart are the holes in the plate that holds the bar?
A 01/11/2018, 12:13:41 PM Bar side base plate hole spacing: 1-1/8" x 1-13/16" (horizontal x vertical) Strike side base plate hole spacing: 15/16" x 1-1/8" (horizontal x vertical)