- Swing clear hinge with ball bearings.
- Use swing clear hinges wherever doors are required to swing completely clear of the door opening. (door must open to at least 95 degrees to swing completely clear).
- This hinge is made to fit on doors that are 1-3/4" thick.
- Improves clearance for wheelchairs, carts, etc.
- Hinge is reversible for left or right swinging doors. To reverse the hinge; tap out the hinge pin, tap out the bottom plug, flip the hinge over and reassemble the bottom plug and hinge pin.
|Size (H x W)
|4 - 1/2"
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Matching Wood Screws
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Ball Bearing Swing Clear Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Ball Bearing Swing Clear Hinge
Q Richard Brodman • 03/18/2018, 8:45:25 AM The only dimension given is the width of the hinge 4 1/2". Could you provide me with a CAD showing all the dimensions of this hinge?
A 03/19/2018, 10:35:47 AM Detailed specifications can be seen here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/amfile/file/download/file_id/2583/product_id/9771/