- Gate latch for use around a pool, in a marine or corrosive environment or anywhere the look of satin stainless steel is desired.
- Safe for use on redwood, cedar, ACQ lumber (treated lumber) and vinyl.
- Designed for right or left hand out-swinging applications.
- Strike can be mounted either on the gate or the post.
- Latches automatically.
- Can be padlocked for added security.
- Hole punch in release lever is for rigging cord release from opposite side.
- Baseplate measures 1-5/8" by 1-1/2".
- Latch bar measures 4-1/4".
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching stainless wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Automatic Gate Latch, Stainless Steel
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Automatic Gate Latch, Stainless Steel
Q jon foster • 09/14/2018, 12:06:21 PM Does this come with a spring to keep the latch ready to lock? thanks
A 09/14/2018, 1:17:20 PM It does not, it only comes with those two components shown in the photo, and the screws.