- Solid bronze architectural grade hinges in a true oil rubbed bronze finish (an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). In addition, solid bronze does not corrode as brass sometimes will in severe conditions. Bronze also has the advantage of being self-lubricating. This quality reduces wear on the hinge and provides a hinge that does not squeak.
- Architectural grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- They are made of solid bronze and have a solid bronze hinge pin.
- The 3-1/2" hinges include wood screws.
- The 4" and 4-1/2" hinges include wood screws and machine screws.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Architectural Solid Bronze Hinge
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Architectural Solid Bronze Hinge
Q Zimmer-Wilkens Construction, LLC • 12/12/2017, 8:57:37 AM How thick are the bronze metal?
A 12/13/2017, 3:47:39 PM The leaves on this hinge are 0.13" thick.
Q rich • 12/20/2017, 6:34:15 AM How much weight can a pair of 4 inch architectural bronze hinges hold?
A 12/20/2017, 11:07:59 AM These hinges are not weight rated by the manufacturer and are to be used at your best judgment based on the specifications of the door (height/width/weight).
Q Joe • 06/01/2018, 2:21:42 PM How long are the screws for the 4”x4” bronze architectural hinges?
A 06/01/2018, 4:18:37 PM They will be right around 1-3/8" long Joe.