My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Solid bronze architectural grade hinges with stainless steel hinge pin in a true oil rubbed bronze finish (an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). In addition, solid bronze does not corrode as brass sometimes will in severe conditions. Bronze also has the advantage of being self-lubricating. This quality reduces wear on the hinge and provides a hinge that does not squeak.
- Architectural grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- The 3-1/2"x3-1/2" and 4-1/2"x4" hinges include wood screws.
- The 4"x4" and 4-1/2"x4-1/2" hinges include wood screws and machine screws.
- Decorative ball tips can be added to this hinge if desired.
- See the link below to purchase the decorative ball tip conversion kits
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Architectural Solid Bronze Hinge
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Architectural Solid Bronze Hinge
Q Zimmer-Wilkens Construction, LLC • 12/12/2017, 8:57:37 AM How thick are the bronze metal?
A 12/13/2017, 3:47:39 PM The leaves on this hinge are 0.130" thick.
Q rich • 12/20/2017, 6:34:15 AM How much weight can a pair of 4 inch architectural bronze hinges hold?
A 12/20/2017, 11:07:59 AM well, there's no simple answer to your question because door widthxhieghtxwieght changes the weight ratings, but we've tried to give you all information you will need to select the proper size hinge for every unique application.Please see this link for selecting full size butt hinges: https://www.hardwaresource.com/resources/selecting-full-sized-door-hinges/
Q Joe • 06/01/2018, 2:21:42 PM How long are the screws for the 4�x4� bronze architectural hinges?
A 06/01/2018, 4:18:37 PM They are #12 x 1-1/4"