- Spring tension is adjustable (sprung on one hinge)
- No additional hinges necessary
- A pair includes a left and right side hinge
- Will work for box material up to 1" thick with flat lids (lids without sides)
- We do not recommend that this device be used for a toy box lid hinge. A childs fingers could become caught in the mechanism.
|Opening Angle||75 Degrees|
|Load Capacity||Not Weight Rated|
|Length||5 - 1/4"|
|Width||1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #10 Pan Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Adjustable Box Hinge, White
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Adjustable Box Hinge, White
Q Paul Naurath • 01/31/2018, 9:04:20 AM My box crate is 43x46 and so is the flat lid. Lid weighs approx 35 lbs. Thickness is 1". Will these be suitable? Also, do you ones that will go 90degrees?
A 01/31/2018, 4:58:17 PM These are not weight rated and will not be able to hold up that heavy of a lid. For the weight of your lid, you could expect using a Pneumatic/Gas Strut which can handle higher capacities, but we do not carry those.