- Curved to work with shallow boxes
- Friction is adjustable for different lid weights.
- These supports are handed. The model pictured is a left hand support.
- This product is sold by the each. Each means one support. Boxes with small lids will only require one support. Larger lids may require one left hand and one right hand support.
- Typical maximum opening angle is approximately 70 degrees however by changing the mounting location you can change the lid opening angle.
- Screws are not included but are available for purchase separately.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #4 Flat Head Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 7" Curved Friction Lid Support
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about 7" Curved Friction Lid Support
Q Eric • 01/30/2018, 5:45:31 PM What is the minimum box depth for this hinge to work?
A 01/31/2018, 10:06:09 AM Hi Eric, See this link for install specs: https://www.hardwaresource.com/amfile/file/download/file_id/1632/product_id/9384/
Q jim • 06/13/2018, 7:13:50 AM how deep can this lid support work I have less than 2" , am talking about the sku# 10001
A 06/13/2018, 8:41:55 AM The box will need to be deeper than 2" to use these supports unfortunately.