- Replacement hinge and mounting plate for medicine cabinets.
- The mounting plate snaps on the hinge and can be removed from the hinge by pressing on a small lever.
- The hinges are adjustable after installation (in and out, up and down, and side to side) by means of three cam screws.
- Sold by the set. Each set includes one hinge, one mounting plate, and four screws for wood or metal.
- Most medicine cabinet doors will need two sets per door.
- Depending on your selections, the hinge and mounting plate you receive may look slightly different than what is pictured.
- Hinge cup fits into a 40mm diameter hole (approximately 1-9/16").
- The screw hole center-to-center dimension for the hinge screws is 52mm (approximately 2-1/16").
- The screw hole center-to-center dimension for the mounting plate screws is 32mm (approximately 1-1/4").
How to Size Your Hinge System
- Make sure your current hinge matches the dimensions above. If you have a wood cabinet. It is possible to fill and redrill your existing screw holes if necessary. If you have metal cabinets, your current installation dimensions must match exactly.
- Measure your pivot point height using the upper pivot point. See the link below for instructions on how to measure this.
- Find your pivot point in the list below. The best choice will be the one where your pivot point falls in the middle of the pivot point ranges.
- Select the hinge and mounting plate listed next to your pivot point from the drop downs above.
|Pivot Height||Hinge||Mounting Plate|
|1" to 1-1/8"||Half Cranked Hinge||0mm mounting plate|
|1-1/8" to 1-3/16"||Half Cranked Hinge||2mm mounting plate|
|1-3/16" to 1-1/4"||Half Cranked Hinge||3mm mounting plate|
|1-1/4" to 1-3/8"||Half Cranked Hinge||6mm mounting plate|
|1-3/8" to 1-1/2"||Half Cranked Hinge||9mm mounting plate|
|1-1/2" to 1-5/8"||Half Cranked Hinge||12mm mounting plate|
|1-7/16" to 1-5/8"||Full Cranked Hinge||0mm mounting plate|
|1-9/16" to 1-3/4"||Full Cranked Hinge||2mm mounting plate|
|1-9/16" to 1-7/8"||Full Cranked Hinge||3mm mounting plate|
|1-11/16" to 1-7/8"||Full Cranked Hinge||6mm mounting plate|
|1-13/16" to 2"||Full Cranked Hinge||9mm mounting plate|
|1-15/16" to 2-1/8"||Full Cranked Hinge||12mm mounting plate|
Replacing Medicine Cabinet Hinges
- When replacing hinges on a medicine cabinet it is necessary to replace all the hinges and mounting plates on any for that are you are working on. Mixing different brands of hinges can cause binding problems because they may have slightly different articulations.
- The hinge and mounting plate combination that you receive may look slightly different than what you see in the above image. To achieve all of the different pivot point heights we use two different hinge types and six different mounting plate heights.
|Model Number||Half Crank Hinge: CFA7G99
Full Crank Hinge: CFA7P99
0mm Plate: BAR3R09
2mm Plate: BAR3R29
3mm Plate: BAR3R39
6mm Plate: BAR3R69
9mm Plate: BAR3R99
12mm Plate: BAR3RC9
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||52mm (2-1/16")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 40mm Medicine Cabinet Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet