My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Butt Hinge marker accurately marks and cuts the hinge outline.
- To use, determine the location of the hinge on the door edge and the door jamb.
- Then strike the butt marker with a hammer to the correct hinge depth.
- With a sharp chisel make a series of cuts inside the outline to prepare the mortise for the hinge.
- Made for wood doors and door jambs.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 4" x 4" Butt Hinge Marker Tool
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.