- Our 3-1/2" "Builders Grade" hinges are an architectural grade hinge in a slightly lesser quality than our regular architectural grade hinges. They offer an excellent value for a hinge with a steeple tip.
- Some assembly by the customer is required.
- The existing hinge pin is easily removed by inserting a nail in the bottom hinge pin hole. The hinge pin is then tapped out with a hammer.
- The new hinge pin is inserted in the hinge and the tips are screwed on by hand.
- Sold by the pair (two hinges)
|Size (H x W)||3-1/2" x 3-1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 3-1/2" Builder's Grade Steeple Tipped Hinge Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet