- Magnetic touch latch and steel plate work together to provide a latch for glass doors.
- To operate the touch latch simply push it in, it will then pop the glass door out so it can be easily opened.
- Use the single touch latch where there is only one door.
- Use the double touch latch where two doors close together in the middle of the cabinet.
- Use the "Push-In" touch latch where you have a wooden horizontal shelf. The Push-In touch latch pushes into a 9/16" hole drilled in the edge of the shelf.
- The wrap around plate is made out of steel so as to work with the magnet in the touch latch.
- The wrap around plates will work for 3/16" thick glass and include self-adhesive plastic cushioning material for the glass. They are held in by pressure.
- The wrap around plates will work for 1/4" glass if you shim the glass with a small piece of plastic tape. Discard the self-adhesive plastic cushioning material.
- Be sure to order one wrap around plate for each glass door.
|1 - 9/16"
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Wrap Around Touch Latch Plate, Black
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.