- Hinge can be used for trash receptical doors, pet doors or any small pivot door.
- Concealed pivot hinge is for inset doors.
- Drill 9mm (11/32") hole for the plastic bushing (included).
- Pin diameter is 5mm.
- Sold as a Pair. One pair is enough for one door.
- Will work on either left or right hand doors.
|Width||1 - 3/16"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #6 Pan Head Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Wood Door Pivot Hinge, 25/32"
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Wood Door Pivot Hinge, 25/32"
Q Ned Feagin • 03/01/2018, 5:25:37 PM SKU 286440: Are the upper and lower hinges mirror images of each other so that both are concealed inside the door? The door I am trying to repair is a mirror overlay on 1/4" plywood that used a pivot hinge similar to the SKU 286446 but about 1/8" thinner. I think I can use the 286440 if I use slightly thicker plywood. Any suggestions?
A 03/02/2018, 9:47:36 AM Hi Ned! Both top and bottom hinges are the same and should be equally concealed on the application. This hinge will use wood screws to attach and may require thicker material close to 3/4".