- These solid brass concealed window hinges may be used as a hinge for casement, awning, or transom windows.
- Extra heavy duty construction
- Makes sash self-adjusting and non-rattling.
- Easily fitted to either a new or old sash.
- Eliminates the use of hinges and adjusters.
- For 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" sash thickness
- 8" track length
- 4 - 7/8" arm length
- 7 - 3/8" sash plate
- If used for a casement window the recommended sash width is 12" to 16"
- If used for an awning or transom window, the approximate recommended sash height is 10"
- 10" track length
- 5-7/8" arm length
- 7-3/8" sash plate
- If used for a casement window the recommended sash width is 16" to 20".
- If used for an awning or transom window, the approximate recommended sash height is 12"
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Whitco Hinges for Awning or Transom Windows
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Whitco Hinges for Awning or Transom Windows
Q Elena • 03/14/2018, 3:00:38 PM Will the ten inch size hinge work for a 14 inch (Height) window?
A 03/14/2018, 3:57:08 PM Yes, you should be ok. It's technically designed for windows 16" to 20", so these hinges will be plenty strong for a window of your height.