Weld-On Prison Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- Double and triple weight steel weld-on prison hinges.
- Made for very heavy doors such as prison doors, lead-lined x-ray room doors, and other exceptionally heavy doors.
- Also for hinged cell-front doors and grated steel doors of penitentiaries, jails, reformatories, etc.
- Made from steel with welded pin. Phosphated and prime coated for painting.
- Hinge pin is on solid piece of steel welded at both ends making pin removable impossible.
- Features two concealed ball bearings assemblies with hardened raceways.
- Rolled knuckles are welded and machined.
- Hinge is not swagged. Made for full surface installation (not for mortise installations)
- Lubrication port in barrel of hinge.
- Note: Weight rating is based on a door that is 7' H x 3' W using three hinges.
800 lb Model:
- Made of double weight steel capable of carrying doors weighing up to 800 lb per three hinges.
- Each hinge leaf is 5" H x 2-7/16" W.
- Pin diameter is 1/2". Barrell diameter is 1".
- Leaf thickness is 9/32" (7.1mm).
- Each bearing contains sixteen 1/8" (3.2mm) hardened and ground steel balls which are assembled within a jacket.
2000 lb Model:
- Made of triple weight steel capable of carrying doors weighing up to 2000 lb per three hinges.
- Each hinge leaf is 5" H x 2-3/16" W.
- Pin diameter is 3/4". Barrel diameter is 1-7/16"
- Leaf thickness is 3/8" (9.5mm).
- Each bearing contains sixteen 3/16" (4.8mm) hardened and ground steel balls assembled within a jacket.
|Finish Name||Primed for Painting|