- Hasp and staple for gates, doors, chests, etc.
- Ideal for narrow gate posts or narrow door frames.
- Vertical mounting plate needs a minimum width of 2-5/8" for installation on the gate post or door frame.
- Padlock not included.
- Approximate Dimensions
- Width of vertical mounting plate including barrel is 2-1/2".
- Height of vertical mounting plate is 6-1/16".
- Staple mounting plate is 2-1/8"H x 2-5/8"W.
- Hasp locking plate, not including the barrel is 3-1/2" x 2-1/8".
- Material thickness is 3/16".
- Staple projection is 1-3/4".
|Gate Latch Type||
Hook & Eye
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Black wood screws and zinc plated 3" carriage bolts and nuts.|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Vertical Pattern Hasp for Gates and Doors
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Vertical Pattern Hasp for Gates and Doors
Q Robert • 03/05/2018, 8:37:17 AM What kind of screws do i use to bolt on a black steel catch to a redwood fence?wholes 2 are large name and size of screw?top phillips or flathead screwdriver.length?size?pitch?available @ace hardware?
A 03/05/2018, 10:23:56 AM Hi Robert! Mounting hardware should come with this product which will be black wood screws and zinc plated 3" carriage bolts and nuts.