- This two piece weld-on hinge is extremely popular because of its high weight capacity as well as its professional appearance.
- Ideal for gates, machinery doors, barbecue pits, electrical boxes, and trailers.
- It can be welded on as a lift-off hinge or it can be permanently mounted.
- Made from mild steel (1015) with a case hardened fixed steel pin and a brass washer.
- Weight rating should be used only as a general guide.
- Load compensation should be made when determining the size and number of hinges for applications that may be subject to dynamic forces (shock loads), areas where the pin is set in a horizontal position, and other uses that create extra pin stress (ie. long gates, wide doors, etc.)
- The addition of heat-resistant molybdenum or lithium based greases to the hinge's internal body before final assembly is recommended and may provide freer movement and a longer life.
- No guarantee is made for weight loads and dimensions.
150 lb Model Dimensions:
- 2" Length, 5/16" Diameter
- 3/16" Pin Diameter
- The diameter plus the welding area (S-Dimension) is 3/8".
300 lb Model Dimensions:
- 3-3/16" Length, 1/2" Diameter
- 5/16" Pin Diameter
- The diameter plus the welding area (S-Dimension) is 5/8".
440 lb Model Dimensions:
- 4" Length, 5/8" Diameter
- 13/32" Pin Diameter
- The diameter plus the welding area (S-Dimension) is 25/32".
650 lb Model Dimensions:
- 6" Length, 3/4" Diameter
- 1/2" Pin Diameter
- The diameter plus the welding area (S-Dimension) is 1".
850 lb Model Dimensions:
- 8" Length, 27/32" Diameter
- 5/8" Pin Diameter
- The diameter plus the welding area (S-Dimension) is 1-3/32".
|Finish Name||Natural Steel|
|Cabinet Door Type|
|Weight Rating Group||20 - 99 lb,100 - 249 lb,250 - 499 lb,500 - 999 lb|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Two Piece Welding Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Two Piece Welding Hinge
Q Connie Catron • 01/23/2018, 8:05:19 PM I am making a dog crate end table. I want the door to be removed easily. I saw the metal dowl hinge you have. Is that easily removable
A 01/24/2018, 1:11:23 PM Yes. This hinge will allow the door to be simply and easily removed. All you need to do is lift the door up vertically.