Twin Sash Balance
Ships by the next day!
- Twin sash balances are used on double hung wood sash windows.
- A sash balance counterbalances the weight of your sash window. Makes raising and lowering the window easy and helps to hold it in place when the window is open.
- Sash balances replace the older window system of sash cord, weights and pulleys.
- A twin sash balance is made up of two spring loaded wires and two cable feet per balance. The cable feet attach to the bottom corner of the sash window.
- Each sash balance has a weight rating (usually stamped on the sheet metal housing of the balance). When replacing a broken sash balance make sure to replace your old balance with the same weight rating.
- Lighter weight windows may only require one sash balance. Heavier windows will require two. See chart at link below for more specific information.
- Sash balance measures 7.5" by 3.25" by 3/4".
- Fastening nails, tension spring guides and installation instructions are included.
|Window Type||Sash Windows|
|Finish Name||Natural Steel|
|Length||7 - 1/2"|
|Width||3 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|