My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Truth's manual skylight operator is compatible with wood, metal or vinyl framed skylights.
- The straight drive model is recommended for use where pole operation is required (especially for steep-pitched roofs).
- Operator case is made from high-pressure zinc die-cast material and measures 10-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 7/8".
- Includes chain, clevis pin and removable skylight attachment bracket.
- For pole operation:
- See our SKU 800272 for the skylight pole.
- See our SKU 800267 for the matching loop type crank handle.
- If your skylight operator is hard to reach, you can use the Hex ball drive adapters, our SKU 800265 and 800266.
- See the related products section below to view these items.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Seven #10 Flat Head Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Truth Straight Drive Skylight Operator
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| September 18th, 2018
A fine replacement item
1 Question asked about Truth Straight Drive Skylight Operator
Q Rich Harbison • 04/24/2018, 6:18:08 AM I see you have 2 skylight Straight Truth chain openers. Can you tell me the difference between the 2? Also what is your return policy? thanks,
A 04/24/2018, 8:37:53 AM Hi Rich! One Skylight Operator is a "Straight Drive" and the other will be an "Angled Drive". This will be the orientation of the spindle in which you put the handle on or your crank loop to use with a Skylight Pole. Also, our Return Policy is 30-days within the purchase as long as the merchandise is uninstalled resalable condition.