- Truth's manual skylight operator is compatible with wood, metal or vinyl framed skylights.
- The straight drive model is recommended for use where pole operation is required (especially for steep-pitched roofs).
- For pole operation,see our SKU 800272 for the skylight pole, SKU 800267 or 800270 Loop type crank handles, or SKU 800266 and SKU 800265 Hex ball drive handles.
- Operator case is made from high-pressure zinc die-cast material and measures 10-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 7/8".
- Includes chain, clevis pin and removable skylight attachment bracket.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Seven #10 Flat Head Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Straight Drive Skylight Operator
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| September 18th, 2018
A fine replacement item
1 Question asked about Truth Straight Drive Skylight Operator
Q Rich Harbison • 04/24/2018, 6:18:08 AM I see you have 2 skylight Straight Truth chain openers. Can you tell me the difference between the 2? Also what is your return policy? thanks,
A 04/24/2018, 8:37:53 AM Hi Rich! One Skylight Operator is a "Straight Drive" and the other will be an "Angled Drive". This will be the orientation of the spindle in which you put the handle on or your crank loop to use with a Skylight Pole. Also, our Return Policy is 30-days within the purchase as long as the merchandise is uninstalled resalable condition.