- Truth 401 series, 4 bar hinge is for casement windows.
- Designed for residential projects requiring relatively light window sections.
- Maximum weight of 65lbs for a 32" wide window. Fits sash widths of from 12" to 36"
- Nominal size is 12". Actual length is 12.156".
- 4 Bar Standard Duty Window Hinges, for casement windows and for projected vents with a lip on the outside edge.
- 4 Bar Hinges are designed to project the sash out as it pivots to avoid interference between a lipped vent and frame.
- These hinges are non-handed, they work on both left and right opening windows. Arm swings in both directions so the hinge can be used in either hand.
- Features set screw friction adjustment.
- Hinge stops at 90 degrees.
- See the document found under Downloads for dimensions.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Weight Rating||65 lbs|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #10 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Truth Stainless Steel 4 Bar Hinge, Standard Duty, 401 Series
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.