- Truth brand, 333 Series, heavy duty 4-bar casement window hinge with stop at 90 degrees.
- This hinge is designed as an "Egress Hinge". When fully open, the sash is positioned close to the side jamb to allow an average sized person the ability to escape through the window's opening in case of an emergency as required by Egress Codes (always check with your local building department for your local building code requirements).
- Maximum weight of up to82 lbs for a 32" wide window. Made for sash width range of 18" to 32". For heavier windows see our Truth Heavy Duty 4-bar hinge.
- 4 BarStandard Duty Window Hinges are designed for projected vents with a lip on the outside edge.
- 4 Bar Hinges are designed to project the sash out as it pivots to avoid interference between a lipped vent and frame.
- These hinges are non-handed, they work on both left and right opening windows. Arm swings in both directions so the hinge can be used in either hand.
- Features set screw friction adjustment.
- Nominal size is 16". Actual length is 16.41".
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Weight Rating||82 lbs|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#10 Pan Head SS Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Stainless Steel 4 Bar Egress Hinge, Standrad Duty, 333 Series
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet