- This is the new power window system for Truth window operators which includes the wall control panel. Made for casement windows, awning windows and lightweight skylights (see Truths website for specs on lightweight skylights).
- This kit is suitable for retrofits and for new construction.
- The motor system retrofits onto casement and awning windows and lightweight skylights operated with a hand crank manufactured by Truth Hardware. The motor system drives the same input that the handle is attached to.
- Operate on normal US voltages. Transformer is built in.
- Comes with a rain sensor that automatically closes your window when it rains.
- An optional RF hand held Remote Control Unit is available which can operate an infinite number of Truth motorized windows.
- Comes with a standard wall control panel (operation switch).
- Make sure to order a plastic cover in the color you desire (3 colors are available)
- Please note: There is a separate motor system for "heavy" skylight windows. To order this system item please call us toll free at 858-322-6353.
- Please note: There is a separate motor system for Pella brand windows. It comes with a special hardware pack to fit Pella Brand Windows. For this item order our SKU 800897.
- These items are thoroughly tested before leaving the factory.
- Because these items are electronic and improper installation or handling can cause damage to the electronics, THESE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE for any reason.
- Problems with these products are rare, however if there is an issue, contact the factory via their 800 number shown on the installation instructions that come with the products.
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Truth Sentry II WLS Standard Motor Kit
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Truth Sentry II WLS Standard Motor Kit
Q Salvador Versaggi • 07/27/2018, 12:33:41 PM How many windows can a single power supply operate?
A 07/27/2018, 2:43:40 PM Hi Salvador! Each Motor Kit would power one window. You can program multiple windows to a single remote in order to use multiple at the same time.
Q roger • 11/19/2018, 3:25:35 PM Please show a typical installation for a casement window.
A 11/19/2018, 4:01:50 PM Hi Roger! You can visit this page which shows two photos of it installed on a Casement Window. https://www.hardwaresource.com/truth-sentry-ii-wls-bundle.html
Q Frank best • 01/16/2019, 8:13:20 PM Is this the same as what Marvin uses on their operable transom awning windows? Thank you.
A 01/17/2019, 9:06:52 AM Hi Frank! We wouldn't be too sure as Truth Hardware is used on many different window manufacturers. If the windows have Truth Hardware on them, there's a good chance you could use the motorized kits on them.