- The arms on this operator are made from stainless steel.
- Stainless steel resists rust, however, it will accumulate rust stains if not cared for properly, especially in coastal areas which have salt air.
- Proper care includes occasional cleaning of the arm surfaces.
- A light coat of wax will help keep the salt in the air from causing rust stains.
- Rust stains can be removed with a mild abrasive like Bar Keepers Friend or polishing compound.
- This operator is identical to our SKU 800158 (Right Hand) or our SKU 800156 (Left Hand) except that the arms are made of stainless steel material.
- It is also identical to Truth's model 15.10 operator, except that it has stainless steel arms.
- Plastic cover & crank handle sold seperately
|Short Arm Length||4 - 7/16"|
|Long Arm Length||9"|
|Mounting Plate Size||2 - 1/8" X 5"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Five #8 Flat Head Wood Screws (Our SKU# C10103)|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Entrygard Dual Arm Casement Operator With Stainless Steel Arms
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Truth Entrygard Dual Arm Casement Operator With Stainless Steel Arms
Q June Park • 11/28/2018, 12:13:24 PM Do you sell parts? I need the threaded screw that turns the wheels of the cranking mechanism.
A 11/29/2018, 8:33:35 AM Hi June! The gears of the operator aren't going to be a part that's available individually. You would need to replace the entire operator most likely. If you'd like to send us a photo of the window operator to firstname.lastname@example.org someone should be able to assist you.