- End link measures 4-1/2" from center of pivot to center of hole at the end of the arm.
- Operator is a "blind" mount, which means the screws that mount the operator to the casement do not show.
- Crank handle (our SKU 800114) is sold separately
- lease note: these operators are handed differently than many of Truth's other operators. Please take a careful look at the photographs to make sure you get the correct handing.
- Please Note: This Operator is very similar to the "Truth Dyad Operator, Blind Mount" (SKU's 366026 and 366024). Note that the part of the arm that is closest to the gear has a "single" bend in it, as opposed to a "double" bend in the other operator. Before ordering closely compare your operators arm to what we show in the photo.
|Short Arm Length||4 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #8 Flat Wood Woods Screws (Our SKU# C10103)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Truth Dyad Casement Operator
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.