- Replaces lever type awning window operators by Truth Hardware.
- Operator is considered dual pull because of its two attachment points on the arm.
- Awning operators are not handed.
- The tip to tip measurement of the arms in the widest position is 23".
- Base plate measures approximately 4" x 4".
- This product has the "F" escutcheon (2-1/4" deep).
- Uses our SKU 800108 Sash Hook (2 per operator)
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four Truth screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Dual Pull Awning Lever Operator
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Truth Dual Pull Awning Lever Operator
Q David • 12/11/2018, 3:45:16 PM What do you mean in the specs of this product of an "f" escutcheon of 2-1/4 deep? Is this a dimension in the arm operating unit? If yes, what is the dimensions of this unit as mounted within a window casement? I need to replace this unit within a finished wood casement. Thank you!
A 12/12/2018, 9:33:46 AM David, that dimension is essentially the projection of the brown part of of the housing unit, and how far it sticks out.