- End link measures 4-1/2" from pivot point to hole at end of arm.
- Operator is a "blind" mount, which means the screws that mount the operator to the casement do not show.
- Crank handle is sold separately
- Please Note: These Operators are handed differently than many of Truths other operators. Please take a careful look at the photographs to make sure you are getting the correct handing.
- Please Note: This Operator is very similar to the "Truth Dyad Casement Operator" (SKU's 366030 and 366028). Note that the part of the arm that is closest to the gear has a "double" bend in it, as opposed to a "single" bend in the other operator. Before ordering closely compare your operators arm to what we show in the photo.
|Finish Group||White Tones,White Tones|
|Cabinet Door Type|
|Window Type||Casement Windows|
|Short Arm Length||4 - 1/2"|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Blind Mount Dyad Casement Operator
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Truth Blind Mount Dyad Casement Operator
Q Leonard Zaleski • 10/11/2018, 10:09:11 AM I need six retainer clips for a vetters casement window operator. The clip can be seen on your photo ofSKU c10433. It is the small clip at the end of the operator arm. Ie lost some and improvised but would like the real thing. Thank you
A 10/11/2018, 4:53:20 PM Hi Leonard! You may want to check out our Clip for Casement Operators. Here's a link where you can view/purchase these below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/clip-for-casement-operators.html