- Hinges are adjustable and self-closing.
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced polymer (UV stabilized).
- Will not rust and never needs lubrication.
- No visible fasteners once included screw cover plates are installed
- Spring tension is incrementally adjustable with a screwdriver.
- Self-closes light to medium gates up to 66lbs per pair of hinges.
- Weight rating is based on gate maximum size of 5' high by 3' wide.
- These hinges have been independently tested to comply with strict safety standards, especially those relating to stringent swimming pool safety codes (always check with your building department for your local building code requirements).
- For wood or vinyl gates.
- Hinge measures 3-25/32" tall by 5-3/16" wide.
- Requires six #10 pan head screws per hinge (not included).
- For gates made from metal square tubing.
- Hinge measures 3-25/32" tall by 3-1/32" wide.
- Requires four #10 pan head screws per hinge (not included).
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model Number||Wood/Vinyl Model: TCA3S3BT
Metal Model: TCA1S3BT
|Weight Rating||66 lb per pair|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#10 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing TruClose Regular Spring Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about TruClose Regular Spring Hinge
Q Lester Felland • 01/26/2018, 9:56:27 AM How to adjust Tru close heavy duty self closing hinge?
A 01/26/2018, 11:50:37 AM Hello Lester, The spring tension is incrementally adjustable with a screwdriver from the top of the hinge barrel. You can see in the above picture the screwdriver slot that is used. Turn clockwise to increase spring tension and counterclockwise to reduce spring tension.