- Hinge is completely concealed when door is closed.
- Adjustable in 3 dimensions after installation.
- Finger protection due to small gap between door and frame.
- Hinges are sold individually. Weight ratings shown below are based on using two hinges on your door.
- Hinges are cast in an aluminum alloy. The black plate that wraps around the hinge body is powder-coated steel. The cover plates are steel and are finished to match the 'knuckle' of the hinge.
- Optional Accessories (found under Related Products):
- Universal Milling Frame
- Router Template Guide
- Router bits
|Model Number||TE 240 3D|
|Opening Angle||180 Degrees|
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/8"|
|Weight Rating||88 lb per pair|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Tectus TE 240 3D for 1-3/8" Thick Doors
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Tectus TE 240 3D for 1-3/8" Thick Doors
Q Todd Warmington • 03/14/2018, 10:34:55 AM How do I order the router templates and 16 mm router bit to install the Tectus TE 240 3D hinges? How much are they?
A 03/14/2018, 11:13:09 AM You can view and buy both items below Todd. https://www.hardwaresource.com/router-bits-for-tectus-templates.html https://www.hardwaresource.com/catalog/product/view/id/9380/s/routing-template-for-tectus-te-240/category/256/