- Fits door thicknesses from 3/4" to 2-1/4".
- After installation mark spindle and cut off excess with a hacksaw.
- Grip handle and turn to open
- Features spring latch similar to an interior door latch
- Installs easily by drilling one 3/4" hole through the gate or door
- All hardware is surface mounted
- Outside handle and strike are shown in photo
- Features padlock eye for increased security
|Gate Latch Type
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Matching Wood Screws
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Surface Mounted Swinging Door Latch
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Surface Mounted Swinging Door Latch
Q Ameen Basnawi • 12/13/2017, 8:10:47 AM Please provide shop drawing
A 12/13/2017, 12:52:16 PM We do not have a specification diagram for this product.
Q Gayle Adamek • 02/11/2018, 7:27:56 AM I am looking at the item, more so for the thick door, and noticed that it is made of zinc but no info on the weather capability of this device. Could you advise if this can handle weather or will it turn "rusty" in a short time? I should mention that this is going on a fence gate in Florida. thanks for your response and answering my question.
A 02/12/2018, 11:36:17 AM Hi Gayle. This product is a zinc finish over steel. It will likely corrode quickly if you are near the coast. Unfortunately, we do not carry one in a stronger material.
Q JAMES MONTETON • 07/05/2018, 2:33:46 PM Is the regular version lockable with a key?
A 07/06/2018, 9:57:59 AM It comes with the padlock eye to use a seperate padlock, but nothing built into it James.