- Spring loaded pivot set, holds open at 90 degrees, self closes at 45 degrees.
- This product is the same as our SKU 234024 except that the bottom pivot surface mounts instead of installing in a mortise (cutout) in the floor. Made for masonry installations. This application requires a 1" gap between the bottom of the door and the surface of your floor.
- For use on wood or metal doors not larger than 3.5 feet wide and 7 feet tall.
- Camtrol action makes possible a snug application without rounding of the door edge.
- Cam boxes are solid brass, door brackets are steel (satin chrome plated). Cam box trim plates are brass (satin chrome plated).
- For door thicknesses of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Top cam box measures 3-7/8" by 1-1/4" by 29/32" tall.
- Bottom surface mount plate measures 3-7/8" by 3-1/4".
|Finish Name||Satin Chrome|
|Weight Rating||135 lbs Per Set|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Surface Mounted Camtrol Double Acting Pivot Set
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Surface Mounted Camtrol Double Acting Pivot Set
Q john • 01/06/2018, 5:02:57 AM Will a pivot hinge allow a door to open where the clear opening will be the jamb to jamb dimension? Thanks. John
A 01/06/2018, 5:21:46 PM Hello John, The Comtrol hinge will not allow for your desired application, which we call "Swing Clear." For a full clearance between the two opposing jambs, you will need to use a Swing Clear hinge. See this link. https://www.hardwaresource.com/door/door-hinges/wide-throw-swing-clear-hinges.html