- Spring pivots are typically used for half height doors (or doors of less than full height).
- Hinge swings 90 degrees in both directions and returns to center.
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- Hinge is not handed, works on both right and left hand doors.
- Hinge does not have the "hold open" feature.
- Maximum door width is 36".
- Minimum door thickness is 1".
- Maximum door thickness is 2-1/2".
- This hinge requires a minimum clearance of 4.5" from the bottom of the door to the floor and a minimum clearance of 1/2" from the top of the door to the door jamb.
- Picture shows one set (top and bottom pivot).
Do you have half-height doors in need of new spring pivots? If so, the surface mount spring pivot set may be just what you're looking for. Offered in several different finishes and built in a non-handed format, this set can work on many types of doors in commercial applications.
The surface mount spring pivot set is designed for doors that are less than full height. For this particular set, the maximum door width is 36" with a minimum door thickness of an inch. The max door thickness must be no more than 2 ½". A minimum clearance of 4.5" from the bottom of the door to the floor is required, as well as a ½" from the top of the door to the door jamb. Ensure your door is 75 lbs. or lighter for this set. Since the surface mount spring pivot set isn't handed, you may install it on left or right-hand doors. When installed, it will swing 90 degrees in both directions and return to the center. You can adjust the spring tension if the door moves too slowly or swiftly. We offer this hinge in several finishes, including Glossy Black, Satin Brass, and Satin Chrome. You may also purchase this set primed for painting to have the finish you need for your space. Please note that this option does not have a "hold open" feature. Your set will include the top and bottom pivots. These work great in commercial applications like offices, warehouses, retail stores, and more.
Matching wood screws are included with your purchase so you can install the spring pivot right away. For quick questions, use the LiveChat system on our website to speak directly with one of our online agents. They'll ensure you choose the right hinges for your doors. Once your order is placed, we'll have your surface mount spring pivot set shipped out within the next business day. If you have any other questions about the surface mount spring pivot set or would like to learn more about our wide selection of spring pivots, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Weight Rating||75 lbs Per Set|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Scews|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
1 Question asked about Surface Mount Spring Pivot Set