- Easy to install. No special tools needed. Perfect for swimming pool gates.
- Steel mounting brackets for weld-on or screw on applications.
- Allows a gate to swing to a maximum of 90 degrees in one direction.
- A seperate gate stop (not included) must be installed to restrict gate from opening past 90 degrees. See info sheet below for more information.
- Hinge requires face of gate and post to be flush.
- Requires minimum post size of 2" x 2".
- Self-closing or non self-closing versions available.
- See swing diagram above for a clear visual representation of hinge functionality.
- Features final snap-close action which increases speed at the end of closing. This is ideal when using electric/coded locks.
- Both closing speed and final snap-close action are adjustable using the provided adjustment tool.
- Hydraulic dampened closing action provides quite, smooth, and consistent closing force in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Two rows of bearings for consistently superior performance.
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Hinge gap is adjustable between 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- All mounting brackets and fasteners are included.
These hinges can be used in any of the following combinations:
- Use 2 of our SKU 928510 to self-close a gate up to 260 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928510 and 1 of SKU 928502 to self-close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 2 of our SKU 928502 to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self-close).
- * Weight ratings based on a maximum gate size of 72" high x 40" wide.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model Number||RF-108SF-W (Self-Closing)
RF-SM-W (Non Self-Closing)
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing SureClose Safety ReadyFit Hinge, Steel Brackets
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet