SureClose Safety Bolt-On Hinge, Heavy Duty
Starting at $26.97
Ships by the next day!
- SureClose hinges for bolt-on applications.
- Allows a gate to swing to a maximum of 90 degrees in one direction.
- A separate gate stop (not included) must be installed to restrict gate from opening past 90 degrees. See info sheet below for more information.
- Features final snap-close action which increases speed at the end of closing. This is ideal when using electric/coded locks.
- Hinge requires face of gate and post to be flush.
- Requires minimum post size of 3" x 3".
- Self-closing or non self-closing versions available.
- See swing diagram above for a clear visual representation of hinge functionality.
- Hydraulics are concealed within the post, providing a controlled and quiet close in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Adjustable self-closing speed.
- Does not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency.
- Features dual thrust ball bearings to help withstand heavy loads.
- Hinge gap between frame and gate is 1/2".
- Post mounting bracket sold separately. The recommended setup requires two hinges and two mounting plates.
These hinges can be used in any of the following combinations:
- Use 2 of our SKU 928520 to self-close a gate up to 260 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928520 and 1 of SKU 928512 to self-close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 2 of our SKU 928512 to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self-close).
- * Weight ratings based on a maximum gate size of 72" high x 40" wide.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model #||108SF-AT90-S (Self-Closing)
7515 (Mounting Plate)
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||Bolt-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Made in USA||No|