SureClose Non Safety Weld-On Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- NOTE: Post mounting brackets sold separately. The recommended setup requires two hinges and two mounting brackets.
- SureClose hinges for weld-on applications.
- Allows a gate to swing to a maximum of 180 degrees in one direction.
- Hinge requires face of gate and post to be flush.
- Requires minimum post size of 2" x 2".
- Self-closing or non self-closing versions available.
- Self-closing version closes from 0 to 85 degrees and holds open from 86-180 degrees.
- Hold open feature renders this hinge not suitable for child/pool safety.
- See swing diagram above for a clear visual representation of this info.
- Hydraulics are concealed within the post, providing a controlled and quiet close in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Adjustable self-closing speed.
- Does not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency.
- Features dual thrust ball bearings to help withstand heavy loads.
- Hinge gap between frame and gate is 1/2".
These hinges can be used in any of the following combinations:
- Use 2 of our SKU 928528 to self-close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928528 and 1 of SKU 928526 to self-close a gate up to 90 pounds*.
- Use 2 of our SKU 928526 to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self-close).
- * Weight ratings based on a maximum gate size of 72" high x 40" wide.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model #||57-AT90-W (Self-Closing)
7525 (Mounting Plate)